Thursday, November 4, 2010

TiK ToK

For the past couple of months I realized how important it is not to waste time and how valuable it is. The older I get I feel as if time is moving faster. Before I know it graduation will be coming up and senior year will be over and will be getting ready for college. It's scary but at the same time exciting! New people, new places, new experiences.

I have also learned how important it is to make time for yourself. If we are constantly around people and going everywhere we never get a chance to grow. It is also hard for people to get time to themselves because of school, work, and extra curricular activities. Last year I was always doing something, going somewhere, school, or work. By the end of the year I was burned out! Giving time to myself has helped me grow and I feel that I have matured and have grown as a better person.

When you let yourself grow it is a big eye opener. I see things differently and view life differently as well. There will always be changes that are positive, but there will also be negative changes. You just have to role with the punches sometimes but it's okay.

Another thing that I am experiencing is inner happiness. I have found an inner happiness in myself and I love it. I don't let the little things bother me anymore. If something wasn't for me or it didn't work out, then that's how it is and move on. There are going to be people that come into your life and stay, and some that go out. You can't rely on people to make you happy or fill in the empty space that you may feel inside because in some cases it will not be there anymore. That is how it's going to be in the real world and it's something that I have gotten used to, quickly. Negative energy wastes too much time and it's not worth it. If it is for you, things will work out in itself. If not, than it's not good for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment