Thursday, November 11, 2010


In class the other day we learned how to make a screen cast! I thought it was going to be really hard and complicated but it wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be! You can either do a screen cast on your computer screen or record yourself. It's really cool actually. No wonder people on youtube can whip out a video every day! It amazes me how much you can do on a mac. Doing this has also made me more aware of how I speak and how I represent myself.
When I recorded myself for the first time I hated the way my voice sounded. I couldn't believe I actually sound the way I do. I was actually getting annoyed by my own voice! It has taught me to watch how I say things and especially to say all of my words clearly. I recorded myself at least three times until I heard one where I thought my voice was decent for this little project. I have more of an interest in screen casting, now that I have done one of my own. Maybe I will play around with it a little bit more.

Well, to give you guys a fair warning this video is rough because it's my first one. So remember E for effort on this one. :)

1 comment: